Steve Jobs (Artesyn Technologies with map)
IDG (the Tao) GMT on October 21, according to foreign media reports, will be held next Monday (October 24) on sale book, "Steve Jobs Biography" was leaked early part of display, the Apple co-founder Steve Jobs (Steve Jobs) lifetime for the Google Android mobile operating system developers regarding furious and vowed to beat Android and "fight to death."
But Google CEO Larry Page (Larry Page) to come humbly ask for advice, or Steve Jobs to Page taught himself many years of management experience.
"Steve Jobs Biography" on sale date is scheduled for November 21 this year. Jobs after the death of Simon and Schuster (Simon & Schuster) book publishing company decided to sale ahead of time to October 24. The Associated Press on Thursday has received a copy of the book, and published a book through the Twitter site some exciting content.
Published by the Associated Press, "Steve Jobs Biography" part of the internal display, in that Google developed Android mobile operating system, infuriated Steve Jobs, because Jobs that, Android product ideas completely "theft" from Apple iPhone. When he was Google CEO Eric Schmidt (Eric Schmidt) was forced to resign from Apple's Board of Directors.
Steve Jobs said at the time: "If necessary, I will fight to the last beat Android breath I have to spend in the bank apple $ 40 billion in cash, to correct the erroneous practice of Google and I thoroughly beat Android, Because it is a stolen product. I want to launch nuclear weapons for the Android-like war. "
Associated Press also published the "Steve Jobs Biography" of the other related content:
- Steve Jobs, Google's Internet search done a good job in addition to, other products and services, "nothing."
- Although the Jobs for Google to develop Android and Schmidt, "hostility", but in the final stages of the life of Steve Jobs, decided with the current CEO of Google Page repair relations.
- Jobs Page has come to humbly ask for how to operate Google, Jobs for teaching experience, Paige has in mind.
- Steve Jobs Page said, grow up in Google, Google should consider "what kind of want to be a company, Google was a bit too wide spread business now."
- Steve Jobs told Page, Google product line too broad excesses, so Google is facing, "is becoming the next Microsoft," the risk.
- Ask for advice for the home Page, Steve Jobs was originally intended to shut out. Jobs, however, think of his early start, had been subjected to Hewlett-Packard co-founder Bill Hewlett (Bill Hewlett) of the selfless teachings, so decided to teach himself to Page's years of management experience.