MP4 is quite commonly used in stores like iTunes, iPod and PlayStation Portable (PSP) nowadays. Having movies and other video encoded in the MP4 file format can result in good quality video. Unfortunately, normal DVD players don't play MP4 videos. To watch MP4 videos on TV, you have to convert MP4 to DVD so that you can watch MP4 video on TV using your home DVD player. Here we recommend Wondershare DVD Creator which is an easy-to-use yet powerful MP4 to DVD Converter that allows you to burn mp4/mpeg files to DVD discs.
Free download MP4 to DVD Mac/Windows burner to convert any MP4 to DVD in clicks.
Guide of How to convert/burn MP4 to DVD easily
Step 1. Import MP4 to DVD project
* Free Download and install MP4 to DVD Burning software, launch it and firstly click "Import" to import MP4, AVI, MKV, MOV, WMV, MPEG, MTS, M2TS videos to the DVD Creator program.
* To create another chapter, click the "Add title" button and add more videos/movies/photos.
* At the bottom, you can choose DVD-5 and DVD-9 according to the total video size.
* To start editing your photos or video, just click the edit button to crop, trim, add watermarks, subtitles or adjust video effects for more personal settings.
Step 2. Creating a Custom DVD menu (Optional)
MP4 to DVD Converter offers multiple built-in DVD menu and templates. Just add your personal touch with Frame, Button and Text tools.
You are also able to customize DVD menu background image and add background music by right click at the "Menu" tab.
Step 3. Convert/burn MP4 Video to DVD
Now click on the "Burn" panel to burn MP4 videos to DVD. MP4 to DVD Creator gives you three output options to choose from: DVD disc, DVD folder, or ISO file. Also adjust the burning settings as you like.
MP4 (MPEG-4) to DVD Knowledge
1. MP4 (MPEG-4 Part 14) is a multimedia container format standard specified as a part of MPEG-4, which is defined by the Moving Picture Experts Group (MPEG). MP4 can store and deliver professional-quality digital audio and video streams, as well as other data like subtitles and still images.
2. For MP4 to DVD Mac users, they may asked why not burn MP4 to DVD with iDVD? iDVD is a free DVD burning app on Mac which supports MOV, MP4, M4V and DV in the latest version. You could have a try, but problems are always there. Many reasons would result in failure, including the iDVD version (you could buy a update), QuickTime version (iDVD uses QuickTime in background) and the OS error. The above MP4 to DVD Mac DVD converter provides comprehensive support to all popular format like MP4, WMV, AVI, FLV, MOV, MKV, etc.