MTS/M2TS Converter For Mac
- ♦ Convert AVCHD MTS/M2TS files to Apple ProRes 422 for Final Cut Pro.
- ♦ Batch convert/deinterlace MTS/M2TS files at one time.
- ♦ Convert 1080p AVCHD files to Apple Intermediate Codec for FCE/iMovie.
- ♦ Make MTS and AVCHD files smoothly burned in iDVD.
- ♦ Provide more compatible formats for MTS FullHD videos on Mac.
- Transcode/convert MTS/M2TS to Apple ProRes, Apple Intermediate Codec(AIC), DVCPROHD, etc.
- Make TM700/HS700/SD700 1080 60p/50p M2TS files more compatible on Mac.
- Load and enjoy Mac M2TS, MTS, M2T videos on iPad, iPod Touch, iPhone 4,etc
- Make M2TS, MTS, DTS-HD, TrueHD, DD 5.1 channels play on HD media players.
- Convert 1080p, 1080i AVCHD and 720p AVCHD Lite files and keep pristine quality on Mac.
- Merge/combine/join your M2TS/MTS files into one file on Mac by choosing "Merge into one file".
- Convert M2TS/MTS, AVCHD Lite files to MOV, DV-AVI, M4V, for editing in iMovie, FCE, FCP 6 or FCP X without rendering.
- Compress/shrink big M2TS/MTS files to small size for burning to DVD on Mac with iDVD.
- Comprehensive list of output profile for converting MTS on Mac with best settings for different media devices.
- Customize output videos via adding watermark, trimming, effect on MTS/M2TS videos to ease the operating on FCP or iMovie.
- Remove black borders of the MTS movies and watch them in full screen in 1920x1080 size with Crop function.
- Perfect and guaranteed video/audio synchronization, 2 or 3 times faster speed on Mac.
- Help you to rotate/flip MTS/M2TS recorded videos vertically and horizontally to get proper effects on Mac media players.
- High ISO image noise reduction - Simple Gauss Blur helps to remove image noise.
- MTS/M2TS deinterlacing - MTS/M2TS videos with interlacing artifacts could be removed.
Guide: How to convert MTS/M2TS on Mac OS X
Preparation: Free download and install MTS/M2TS Converter for Mac, ready for the conversion.
Step 1: Load MTS/M2TS files for conversion
Step 2: Select output format and set destination folder
Step 3: Set advanced settings
Step 4: Start MTS/M2TS Convertion on Mac Lion