SWF to iPad Converter Overview
SWF to iPad Converter - Powerful Flash on iPad Player Solution!
SWF to iPad is an ideal utility that can perfectly convert SWF to iPad video format (MP4) for playback on Apple iPad. Working fine with Adobe SWF animations, videos and games, this professional SWF to iPad Video Converter can make any SWF files playable on iPad with excellent picture and sound quality.
This SWF to iPad Video Converter provides unique manual mode to capture interactive Flash animation as screen recording. With our original Lower-Playback-Speed (LPS) technology, it will keep output video/audio in good sync and devoid of no frame skip. It can also rip SWF to MP3, AAC, M4A, WAV audio files and support batch mode conversion to save your time.
Key Features of SWF to iPad software
- Convert SWF to iPad video (MP4)
- Convert SWF to MP4/MOV format
- Convert SWF to MP3, AAC, WMA, WAV audio
- Support SWF with ActionScript
- Support batch mode conversion
- Support recording audio and ripping audio to an independent file
- Perfectly convert embedded Flash videos (FLV) or linked Flash videos (FLV)
- Perfectly convert complicated Flash files and completely comply with the rule of WYSIWYG with excellent sound quality and picture quality
- Adopt Lower-Playback-Speed technology to achieve accurate audio and video synchronization and no frame loss
- Adopt audio-extracting technology, instead of recording, to 100% keep the original sound effect
- Enable users to set the beginning and ending time for the created video and effectively control the conversion process
- FREE TRIAL WITH NO TIME LIMIT. NO SPYWARE, NO ADWARE, NO VIRUSES. 100% CLEAN.
Guide: How to convert SWF to iPad/iPad 2
Preparation: Free download and install Moyea SWF to iPad Converter, ready for the conversion.
Step 1: Import SWF files- Click "Browse" button to load .swf files from "From Folder", "From IE Cache", "Flash Projector" and "From URL"
Tip: If you have many swf files to be converted, just click "Swith to batch mode" option.
Step 2: Export Settings:
* Click the box under "Style", and a drop list will cascade, choose your output iPad format from it.
* Click the "folder" in the "Export to" box to set the output destination.
* Select the check box before the "Rip Audio", and the audio will be extracted and generated as a single file.
Step 3: Click 'Convert' button to start SWF to iPad mp4 conversion. Then the program will play the file for you to set start and end points of the capture.
Step 4: Sync converted file to iPad with iTunes, just a moment later, you can enjoy the swf. Movies on your high-resolution iPad/iPad 2 anytime anywhere.