iMovie makes it easy to turn your home videos into your all-time favorite films. You’ll laugh. You’ll cry. You’ll watch them over and over again. And you’ll share them with everyone.
With the release of Apple's leading video editing applications like iMovie '11, consumers can feel free to create create their own stunning HD content, the source file can be videos of DV, HDV, MOV, MP4, H.264 formats. So, if you want edit .m2ts files from Blu-ray or AVCHD MTS/M2TS files from HD Camcorder or AVI files from flip camcorder or HD Videos with Apple iMovie, an easy-to-use Blu-ray to iMovie Converter is a must-have.
Guide: How to convert Blu ray Video to iMovie Mac Lion
* Free download and install iMedia Converter for Mac (aka. Blu-ray Video to iMovie Converter) and hook Blu-Ray drive to your Mac, prepared for converting Blu-ray DVD videos to iMovie.
* Import source disc/ folder/ file- Blu-ray Video to iMovie for Mac accepts sources includes Blu-ray disc, blu-ray folder, DVD disc, DVD folder, ISO image, IFO file and SD/HD Video clips.
* Click ‘Add Video’ button to import Videos like AVI, MPEG, MKV, MOV, MTS, TS, M2TS, TOD, MOD, etc.
* Click ‘DVD/ BD Folder’ and browse to the disc or directory to load blu-ray disc, DVD, blu-ray folder, DVD folder.
* Click ‘IFO File’ to import Blu-ray DVD image file
Mac Blu-ray to iMovie software allows users to choose proper subtitles and audio track for each selected Title. In preview window you can compare the effect.
* Output settings
In the drop-down list of “Format”; choose the proper output video format as iMovie,
Under "Output" option, specify a folder to save the from Blu ray DVD movies to iMovie on Mac OS X.
* Edit input files (optional) - Blu-ray Video to iMovie Mac is also a subsidiary video editor, you can easily trim the video clips and crop video playing area, add image/text watermark, adjust special effect like brightness, contrast, saturation, replace audio, deinterlacing etc.
* Convert- click "" button to begin the Blu-ray to iMovie compatible DV, HDV, MOV, MP4, H.264 formats video conversion on Mac OS X Lion. Once the conversion task is finished, you can click “Open” button to get the resulted files for your iMovie with ease.
If you have AVI footages from Sony digital camera, Flip video camera, or AVI movies from the Internet, this AVI to iMovie can help you import AVI files ( including Divx and Xvid encoded) into Mac iMovie for editing freely.
Here, this MTS to iMovie software (aka. Video Converter for Mac)can not only convert M2TS/MTS to iMovie compatible format , but also easily convert SD/HD videos, movies and TV shows straight to iMovie, iPad, iPod (iPod touch 4 supported), iPhone (iPhone 4 supported), Apple TV, Mobile phones and other devices on Mac OS X.
And MKV to iMovie software can help you import MKV into Mac iMovie and other Apple devices freely.